Putting on The Whole Armour of God
- to lead young people to bigger understanding for different cultures
- to start new relationships between young people from different countries
- to improve the ability to communicate
- to share one’s faith and believes with other people, which helps to break the walls that are built among us
- to show young people that world is not only black and white
What can you look forward to?
- meeting with foreigners from different countries and a chance to get to know them
- guests sharing their opinions about other cultures and our common world
- a variety of movies, which are followed with further discussions
- an opportunity to make new friends
- taking trips in a beautiful nature of the Czech Republic
What we require from you:
- to be 17 – 25 years old ability to speak English
- participation fee 2100 CZK/ 78 € (student) or 2500 CZK / 92 €(working)
- an open personality and respect for people from other nations who may have different opinions
To apply, please visit an application form and pay the fee (includes accommodation, meals, programme and excursions). Cancellation fee is 100% after 1st July. Transport to Herlikovice and back is payed extra by each participant himself or herself. A voluntary common departure will be organized. More details will be sent to participants by e-mail.
After successful camps at Krizlice (2007), Viznov (2008), Frenstat pod Radhostem (2010) and Herlikovice (2011, 2012 , 2013 , 2014 , 2015 & 2016) we offer again a participation in an international camp, where you may meet new friends and see their different views of our common world. The camp is outlined for 20-30 young people in the age of approximately 17-25 years. This is the tenth summer in which we organize the camp.
↓ keep reading ↓
„The International camp will be led in English by native English speaker: Alister Murray (Church of Scotland) and one Czech student of theology - Jan Lavický (ECCB). We will stay in Herlíkovice till Saturday morning then go to Prague to spend a day there. Biblical programs, daily prayers will be the main part of this camp. On the International Camp will be time to think, discuss and share our thoughts about everyday spirituality and our christian ministry. It will be opportunity to meet interesting people and find new friends, spending time together, singing and praying, talking and listening, seeing a new part of the world. But you can also look forward to a lot of games, sports activities and trips to the lovely countryside. A week of discussion, worship, rest and play. Everyone between 17-25 years old that speaks English is welcome!“